Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Each year I make our daughter Mackenzie’s Valentine’s Day cards for her class.  This year was no exception.  For Halloween Mackenzie was a little Bumble Bee.  We were so busy with weddings this year, that I didn’t get a chance to take some photos of Mackenzie in her costume.  SO, I incorporated her Bee costume into her Valentine’s!  I love getting a 2nd use out of her costumes!  We got the cute little skirt off of Etsy.com.  LOVE that place!  We recently bought some newborn props off of Etsy also.  I can’t wait to blog about those pics!  For now, here’s the card Mackenzie passed out to her class. 

valentin5x7_2010 

From us to you, we hope that your Valentine’s Day is filled with lots of LOVE and Laughter, and you are surrounded by those you love, and those that love you! 

XOXOXOX’s

The Sifford Family  :)

No response to “Happy Valentine’s Day!!”

Leave a Reply