Thursday, November 5, 2009

Julia & Jason. . .and a bit of texture!

I got some new toys to play with to make our photos really, really cool!  Some new TEXTURES!!  These will add flair, grunge, and excitement to our photos.  Woo Hoo!  It just so happens that Jason and Julia are the lucky ones I get to experiment with.  Lucky them!   :) Actually, Jason and Julia’s photos are still in the “processing” stage, but I snagged a few to test my new textures on. . .

So, for your viewing pleasure, the happy couple’s wedding rings. . .admit it - you love the texture!!  If you don’t, no need to worry. . .the couple gets a “plain” copy of the pic too!juliejason-100-4texture

Here’s the awesome couple.  Are they not just totally precious!?  juliejason-100 I LOVED how long Julia’s train was. . .juliejason-100-2

Ok, that’s all for now. . .I want to save a “few” surprises for later. . .after I have a chance to look through all of their photos! 

~Karen

No response to “Julia & Jason. . .and a bit of texture!”

Leave a Reply